Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? (AN AFFIRMATION)

I am a beautiful, smart, and unique woman

I appreciate myself and my talents, and I will put them to good use

I recognize that my life has purpose

And I will invest the time needed to realize my purpose

I can accomplish anything I set my mind to and am willing to work for

I realize that nothing is going to fall in my lap

Yet I can make my dreams come true if I work diligently

I know that life isn't easy and I will have some struggles

Still I will make the most of what I have and always strive for the best

There are no guarantees in life but I can influence my destiny

I am destined for greatness

I will doubt my doubts and create my own truths

I refuse to accept less than my worth

I refuse to settle

I refuse to become complacent at any point short of my destiny

I will never give up

I will not be paralyzed by fear

I will pursue my dreams fervently

If I fail, I will try again

If I am wrong, I will make it right

I don't have to be ashamed of any of my experiences or any of my mistakes

I will learn from them and use them to my advantage

I deserve to be treated with respect

I deserve to be loved

I deserve the best and will treat myself as though I do

I will lead a healthy, balanced, successful and prosperous life

People will be priviledged to know me.

Copyright 2008 By Lillian Harris

No comments: